Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

natureworx (none)     27 August 2010

how to buy agriculture land without impacting land ceiling a

Hi ,

am a software engineer , nurturing dreams to get into agroforestry venture. I want to buy a 250 acre property in Andhra pradesh. But I was told that max one individual an hold is only 52 acres. Can any one advice if its legally possible to buy and hold the land have plantations on the same.

I am looking at avenues to hold the land safe and legally by way of company or by way of any education/agriculture society. 

I would really appreciate if any one can point , how all these big companies are able to buy and do agriculture/plantation on them.

Thanks,

Learning

4 Replies

unique horn (self)     28 August 2010

You can buy in your family members name.(each 50 acres). 

sanjay mundada (legal advisor)     28 August 2010

dear frind

establish co-op farming scty. enough.

natureworx (none)     29 August 2010

Hi Unique Horn,

Thanks for replying, Not sure if you are a lawyer or not , per land ceiling act  all family members will be considered as HUF and land ceiling limits are per HUF.

Hi Sanjay, Thanks for replying , for co-op society you need to establish members and each member will have a say in the operations of the same , so i am not sure if thats a feasible thing.

THILLAINAYAGAM SANKARVEL (SR.ASSOCIATE)     12 May 2011

PLS FORM A FAMILY TRUST AND YOU MAY GET THE EXEMPTION BY MAKING PROPER REPRESENTATION TO THE GOVT.  FOR DETAILS CONTACT TSV 9841098484

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More