Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sapna (receptionist)     04 February 2013

How to block embassy to block visa / passport ?

Hello Everyone

How to raise complaint against a person In embassy to block their visa / passport ?

Currently the person is UK.  He is not ready to come to india and facing the case logged by his wife.

Pls let me know if you need more details from my end.

Thanks,

Sapna

Learning

10 Replies

Javed (CA)     04 February 2013

Dear Sapna Madam this is almost nothing to impossible.

Marriage is not a crime in UK and if he is not coming to attend the case you can get a ex-parte divorce.Its only possible if the Indian Ministry of External affairs takes initiative and in case of terrorists MEA could do nothing and do you think MEA will spend money and time in your family problems.

I am sure you must be convinced by Satyamev jayatey but this case is in Punjab and also these men had already multiple cases against them including visa fraud.

Thanks Javed, but my all belongings are with him like my gold, etc my father took a loan for my marriage, is there any way :(

Javed (CA)     04 February 2013

So to be very clear your dad paid dowry for marriage and now your husband ran away with the dowry.In this case your dad and your husband both need to be punished for giving and taking dowry.

If you have a proof then go ahead and file file IPC 406 against your husband and if you don't have any proof then its tough.You are not living in Satyug and now a days even when parents given things to their kids they keep records and proof.If you blindly trust someone and give gold then its also your mistake.

Now if he took all gold only after you filed case against him then i would say he is a smart guy on the other hand if you filed case after he took your gold then i am with you.

thanks javed :)

Sneeladdi (None)     05 February 2013

hello  Sapna..do you know his address in UK?

if you can make a complaint to his local ploice force (County).

and also if poosible file a case againest him in INDIA take the photo copy of FIR  and other evidnces ....write a covering letter along with crimal affence discripttion.....send a reg post to UKBA at the same time E-mail to UKBA even possible  call these numbers and explain them...

•  0800 595 000
  • 0800 789 321
  • possibility of getting help....

kalyan (engineer)     05 February 2013

@Sapna,

Nothing will happen if you write mail to ambassador of India or UK. Uk police can take action only for the crimes he involved within their borders. Moreover, no embassy will entertain the private complaints unless the same is forwarded by the external ministry of the country. Even, if he does a murder in India and escaped to Europe or UK and he maintains a decent life, none will catch him. Here, in the europe and UK, human rights are strong and government cannot tell a person to leave from their border unless he did any offence within that border. So, dont waste your time and energy for this. You can catch him only while he comes to India by lodging case under 498a till he gets permission to leave the country from the high court.

stanley (Freedom)     05 February 2013

Originally posted by : sapna

Hello Everyone
How to raise complaint against a person In embassy to block their visa / passport ?
Currently the person is UK.  He is not ready to come to india and facing the case logged by his wife.
Pls let me know if you need more details from my end.

Thanks,

Sapna

What you are looking for is vengenance. The embassy  want do anything .

you can very well get an exparte order . 

(Guest)
One more doubt....i heard divorce case can be represented through Legal Representative. Is it correct? Suppose if one of the spouse is in abroad. Then they need not attend to divorce case filed in india? I think only in DVC and 498a physical presence of the responent is required?

stanley (Freedom)     05 February 2013

Originally posted by : charu latha

One more doubt....i heard divorce case can be represented through Legal Representative. Is it correct?

yes but would be required during evidence stage 

Suppose if one of the spouse is in abroad. Then they need not attend to divorce case filed in india?

I think only in DVC and 498a physical presence of the responent is required?

In a  Domestic Violence cases a person can seek exemption from appearing in court  where as in 498 A he has to be present 

1 Like

sunitakamtekar (mgr)     05 February 2013

sapna,

Request to u and ur father... dont waste time and money. the boys father and mother must be in India. Talk to them. go for MCD.just get rid of him. If required buy your freedom. and just save ur life. iam sure he has already married there in UK. and is changing his aadress at will. perhaps he has changed his country alos. U never know!

Ur life will be much better. after a MCD.

Sk

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register