Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (nil)     20 August 2012

How to avail copy of nbw warrant from police

Hello All

My brother has received an NBW WARRANT for a 138 matter. This is mostly a fake warrant.

But I would want to know as how can I avail a copy of this warrant from the police. I am a third party as per law. Does RTI allow procuring this document, or is there any other procedure which can aid me to obtain a copy. Unless I have the copy of warrant, how can I prove the genuinesness or fakeness of warrant. And if it is a fake warrant, then i would need the copy to produce it before the concerned courts.

Please assist.

Thankyou

Learning

4 Replies

manish jeswani (lawyer)     21 August 2012

Go through  the no. and courts name on the warrant and inquire it from the concerned court afterall it is the court who issues the nbw for nonappearance. 

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     21 August 2012

the details of the court, number, dated, signatures etc are given on the nbw. enquire about it guininess from that court.

Trivedi Advocate (Manager)     21 August 2012

Hi Divya,

You can check with the court which cout sent you the non bailable warrant (NBW) by warrant number, you can get all information weather it is fake or genuine through personally go the same court

Regards,

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     22 August 2012

NBW are documents so court can not give certifide copies. You can check the same in court where the court issued Warrent 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register