LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   17 February 2017

How to authenticate whats app chats

How can one authenticate whats app chat between husband & wife ......

As we are aware one can manipulate chats by deleting one or 2 lines between chats.....what if either one of them takes screenshot to produce in court for abusive behaviour...

As i hve seen only name is visible in chatting not the number while chattin one on one....So how can one gets whats app chat authenticated or screenshot authenticated

Learning

7 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     17 February 2017

Originally posted by : Chirag

As i hve seen only name is visible in chatting not the number while chattin one on one....

If number is not saved with any name in contact list, then the number will show in whatsapp chat and you can take the screen shot of the same.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 February 2017

State and Courts of law have unparalleled powers and if the need be can issue directions to operator to submit complete data.

Adv. Harish Adake (Advocate)     17 February 2017

in a simplest manner, file an affidavit stating the numbers saved in the phone with respective names ..

then include entire discussion in the text format in the affidavit ..

then use the option on whatsapp to email chat to your email account ... state this act/fact in the affidavit ..

take a print of that email and submit with the affidavit ...

also submit orginal phone handset through which you use whatsapp ...

make a CD of various screed-shots showing entire chat .. submits that CD

include all these acts in the affidavit and prove these acts through affidavit .. subsequently defend those facts in your cross-examination .. focus should be on to prove autheticity and originality of the whatsapp accounts, phone numbers, names, phone handset etc. ... the opponent will try to prove manupulation ...

best luck ..

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 February 2017

Perfect.

Whatsapp chat can be emailed.

The Techies (Student)     11 March 2017

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
State and Courts of law have unparalleled powers and if the need be can issue directions to operator to submit complete data.

But, whatsapp msgs are encrypted na? I don't think operator can submit any data related to whatsapp messages! Am I wrong?

(Guest)

Whatsapp messages are not being recorded since before last year november.

1 Like

doran   12 October 2017

download latest diwali images and wishes from here diwali 2017 quotes diwali status diwali whatsapp status

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register