LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avis (Sales Engineers)     20 May 2012

How to ask for my share

Dear all,

Please suggest a legal term to recovery my share from my parents.

We have House which is in my mothers name(nearly 4000 Sq.ft) & land in my fathers name (3 1/2 acres) in our native village. I have 5 sisters & 2 Brother all are elder to me & we all got married.

More then 10 years i am not in home for my job purpose,but my brothers doesnt have job ,so they are in home taking care of my parents,now they started fighting each other & my mom is supporting for my second brother & my dad supporting my first brother,so they decided to give their property i.e land for my first brother & house for second brother,moreover my sisters were also in this race,no one is supporting or  considering me on this,so please help me to take legal action to get my share out of them.

please put it in detail it will be more helpful for me to understand.


 3 Replies

om (student)     20 May 2012

hi,my father(army retaired) have given money to my grand fater n grandmother during his service for maintenance and purchasing the land ,now my father is retaired and make a home in one of the land cost around 12 lacks.he is having 3 brothers.now the 3 brothers are fighting for the shere , ane grand mother wants to make a will to give all the properties to the 3 brothers and give nothing to my father,shall my father claim his share in this properties????????   please healp!!!!!!!!!!!!the properties are in the name of my grandmother??????????

pradeep (na)     21 May 2012

Dear Om, the above property will be considered as a self aquired property of your grand parents. So they can WILL to give to others according to their wish. Only in case of their death and WILL is not made, all the brothers will get equal share.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register