LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mubeen (MD)     14 November 2014

How to ask for justice after conviction in false 498a

i had submitted my query back about jugdment in my 498a case. on 12/11/14 me my father mother are convicted in 498a case in latur cjm maharashtra for 3 yrs R.I and fine of 50000 Rs each and my brother and sister are acquited.in previous query i had said that the complainant has submitted a story of beating her at the house in latur after 8 yrs of marriage and also in same time i demanded 2 lakh rupees and property from in laws and we all five accused her for the same.the winessess are her brother and father who repeated the story in their statment.then they attached a medical certificate which says that she has simple injury but the doctor has examined andgave  the certificate didnot appered before the court some othe doctor came in court and said that the certifate is issued from civil hospital.after this the i.o gave his statement that he has filed chargesheet with necessary documents i-e medical certificate and statement of two brother and father.The cjm denied all the cross examination from start.under section 313 he gave just a minute to say for our advocate and me and stopped us. we gave him written argument which he was not willing to accept.and then he gave decsision with 3yrs R.I. and 50000Rs cash fine to be depositeed on same day to get bail and appeal period of 30days.after we deposited fine on same day he ordedr bail to my father and mother but he was not at all ready to grant bail to me by not accepting baill papers and asking several vague questions to the people whose documents were submitted for bail finally he gave it.

now i want ask we will be appealing in session court but can we file PIL or quashing in mumbai high court 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register