LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shrenik (lawyer)     29 June 2018

How To aquire documents from ex partner

I want acounts and all audit reports from my ex partners... How can i get? Can i file civil suit?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 June 2018

R.T.I.file to the concern authorities

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 June 2018

First ask him to give it orally or through mediators if relations or not good, then demand through regd.legal notice, and finally seek from ITO, enclosing the past correspondence, with copy of such deed if any that states your rights and firm registration copy showing your name as partner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register