Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja (None)     13 September 2012

How to approach the anti-land grabbing cell in chennai

Sir,

I would like to know the procedure to submit complaint with Anti-Land Grabbing Cell in Chennai and how to get a fake Sale deed cancelled. The land owned was sold by faking documents. There is no relation between the fake document shown as parent document  and the actual parent document

Regards,

RAja

Learning

16 Replies

SRIKANTH (junior)     13 September 2012

pl. give petition to concern sub-registered office

and so much of civil and criminal procedure available.

contact

A.SUMATHY - ADVOCATE - 9381204576

P.SRIKANTH - ASST. - 9381206050

Raja (None)     13 September 2012

Madam Good evening,

I wanted to know how file complaint with Anti-land grabbing cell. Request your expert advise

Balaji Bakthavathsal (+919444448455)     14 September 2012

Dear Mr. Raja,

I am not a lawyer. However, I too faced similar problem and finally came out of it successfully. I am prepared to share my experience and guide you to come out of it. I am too in Chennai. Please contact me to my mobile No. 9444448455 in case if you need my help.

Balaji

SRIKANTH (junior)     15 September 2012

if chennai go and give complaint directly to commissioner office

other city give complaint to concerned sp office.

if further detail contact srikant over phone - 9381206050

regards

sumathy

ravindrakumar (manager)     21 January 2013

Dear Sir

We are owing a land in tiruverkadu near karimariyamman temple,land is .unfortunately   is grabbed by the neighbour 

pls let me knon what action I have to take.

Regards

ravindra

Raagu (Boss)     10 April 2013

Balaji sir, I am going through a situatioin, where my properties were transferred illegally with out my knowledge and looking for approching anti land grabbing cell. Can I please call you to understand this better?

Appreciated

Raagu

Balaji Bakthavathsal (+919444448455)     10 April 2013

Sure Mr. Raagu,

You can call me to discuss your problem. It is my pleasure to help. But keep one thing in your mind that I am NOT a lawyer and I can give you only suggestions, directions and guidelines. Feel free to contact me. or you can  mail me to my mail id Baktha_Balaji@yahoo.com.

Thanks & Regards

Balaji

Padmanabhan.R (na)     09 May 2013

I am R.Padmanabhan S/O P.Ramachandran.We have a land in pazhavanthangal which was bought long time ago in my father's name and it has a compound wall with locked gate.In 2009 my dad expired and my mother and sister changed it from my dad's name to my name in 2011.In 2012 we got 3 notices from a group of lawyers challenging the settelement deed we had done saying my dad had given poa (forged signature totally different from my dad's) to some 3rd person and he sold it to someone ...We engaged a lawyer to counter the allegation in alandur court.After that the opponent lawyers cam to my house when i was not there and tried to threaten my mother at home 2 times.Then a builder called me up and tried to make me sell the land or come for a compromise.The opponent lawyers also approached me when i went to the court for hearing and asked me for a compromise for which i told nothing doing as its fake and forged signature of my dad.Yesterday the local counsellor in aminjikarai where i live called up and asked to come for a compromise for which i told no.I had also kept a notice board in my property gate which they removed.Then i have painted the notice in the front and back wall of my property stating the it belongs to Padmanabhan R.

As for the case we have given the proof for the signature being fake to the alalndur munsif court.How should i proceed in this.Please let me know.thanks.I have also mailed you.

Regards
Padmanabhan R
ph:9840608193

Vimala Donald (None)     25 March 2014

I would like to know the address of the Anti land grabbing cell in Nagercoil.

Vimala Donald

vimala5d@yahoo.com

Balaji Bakthavathsal (+919444448455)     25 March 2014

Hello Ms. Vimala Donald, There will be a Anti  Land Grabbing Cell in the District SP office. Please approach the cell with the written complaint alongwith copies of the documents. 

centhil kumaran (Assistant Manager )     30 March 2014

Dear Sir,

As now my Ancestral property is been Land Grabbed and created fake documents by one share holder of the property , This share belongs to total nine persons . I would like to know the procedure to submit complaint with Anti-Land Grabbing Cell in Chennai and how to get further action . I would like to know about CCP land grabbing Division and contact details of Phone Number and Address details Land cost is More than One core. Kindly help us.

Regards

K.centhil

centhil kumaran (Assistant Manager )     30 March 2014

Dear Sir,

As now my Ancestral property is been Land Grabbed and created fake documents by one share holder of the property , This share belongs to total nine persons . I would like to know the procedure to submit complaint with Anti-Land Grabbing Cell in Chennai and how to get further action . I would like to know about CCP land grabbing Division and contact details of Phone Number and Address details Land cost is More than One core. Kindly help us.

Regards

K.centhil

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2014

@Centhil Kumaran: You may approach the City Commissioner of Police office situated near Thina Thanthi office in Chennai and get the details from there.

Rajeshkanna   27 June 2017

Sir, My father house front and back empty space for which sale deed we are having from 1974. Since he had expired on 2013 we had to look recently .now our nearby neighbour last Saturday constructing fencing pole and this when log complaint police didn't receive this instead they visited on Sunday but no didn't tell any result. Property nearby village Virudunagar district, sivakasi TK. Now what can I do sir for my property Kindly help me in this regarding. Regards Rajesh Kanna.V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register