LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Durga prasad   04 November 2016

How to approach of notice from commercial tax department, andhra pradesh

I got a urgent notice from Andhra pradesh commercial tax deparment, it consists of They informed that they are in arrears of tax to the department to the extent of Rs.49905 under VAT for the period jan, 2016. Inspite of several efforts of the deparment they have failed to make the payment and comply with the notices. They are hereby requested to make the payment of the above said arrears within 7 days of receipt of this notice failing which action will be initiated for recovery of tax under section 25 of apvat act 2005, section 9(II) of cst act 156 read with AP RR act 1864. We have no dues of tax amount and we have net credit balance in their DCB report. What to do ? How can reply to them. Kindly give suggestions


 5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 November 2016

Prasad ji u need to give specific reply to IT commissioner.

Durga prasad   05 November 2016

Can I give reply to through mail to the concerned department.  Is it possible sir

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     05 November 2016

Very simple  you have to furnish all records of purchases and sales which you declared in the monthy tax return along with the above facts 

Durga prasad   07 November 2016

Thank you very much for giving such a wonderful reply

shrenik (lawyer)     22 February 2017

To all my friends. Pls do not be afraid of any notices .. Just duly reply to the notices . You wont have any problems. For your peace of mind advocates are there. 😃

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register