Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     10 February 2013

How to approach naukri.com for copy of resume

hi members.

request you to pls give ur kind advice as to how i can ask naukri.com to provide me a copy of my wifes resume. i know she has a copy of a resume with naukri.com but i dont know how i can get it from them. i am fighting a 125 case. where she claims she has not worked before. but i bet that in her resume she has given the details.

hence request you all to pls advice.

Learning

3 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     10 February 2013

Instead of Naukri.com approach some job consultant they have access to the data base of naukri.com as this is a paid service and you can also get access to if you register as a recruiter after paying the requisite amount. So the consultant might download it for you else buy a paid account as a recruiter.

I cant say if the resume would be very helpful for you

Tarveen (Self Employed)     11 February 2013

Dear Querist, If you are so confident that you might be able to prove your side by the Resume then you may file an application before the Ld. MM (in whose Court the trial is taking place) for calling the officials of Naukri.com for production of the necessary data and record they have. But for this application to be allowed you have to vehemently convince the Magistrate only then he might summon the website. You may feel free to contact for any further clarification. Regards Tarveen Singh Nanda Advocate & Consultant adv.t.s.nanda@live.com

DV victimmmm ( )     11 February 2013

Dear Rajan,

contact any job provding agency and find out how they search the resumes on naukri.com. They normally register there as employers and search relevant resumes(see if u can register there as an employer and do the same on your own). If u have her PAN card details u can file an RTI application to ger her income tax info.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register