Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Struggler (Senior technical associate)     07 April 2014

How to approach legally

Hi,

My Wife who is staying along with me has left my kid at her parents house and now they are threatning me until and unless I come to their home they will not send my kid back I dont want to go their home beacuse of ill-treatment and also they are blackmailing me that they I don't stay separately from my old parents they will file complaint against me.

Can you please guide me how to approach legally to get my kid back to my home.

Thanks,

Struggler

Learning

9 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     08 April 2014

dont worry, dont fear, you send legal notice with aforesaid fact, to your wife and file RCR case,

against your wife, and safer side you can file police complaint also against your in laws.

khaleel (computer operator)     08 April 2014

Dear sir

My wife filed against me maintenence

Case . She sent family court notices to unknown address . After 2 years I got information . While cross checking online I found case disposed . In Exparte .

I did not found the notice . 

So how to proceed pls help. 

What action they take against me.

So pls help  in this

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     08 April 2014

You want to get your kids back, just go andget them, if they are threatening let them threaten, talk sweetly and bring yr children first....wait for some period 7-8 months n then file case whatever you wish to

Anamika Vichare

Purush Hakka Saurakshan Samittee

anamika_vichare@rediffmail.com

pl email me further queries

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     08 April 2014

Mr. Khaleel what is the amount of maintenance and what is your wish, do you wish to get Talaq 

khaleel (computer operator)     08 April 2014

Hers. Second marriage with Me

She done before the same . Now also

harish (manager)     08 April 2014

Bro just go to your in laws home and call police and enter after that and make a complain that they have abducted ur child , its so simple

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 April 2014

@Struggler: if your parents in law do not allow your kids to be with you, and are forcing you to live the way they desire you to, you may issue a legal notice to you stating their act of forcibly holding back your kids and restraining you from an access to your kids is illegal and you will proceed against them legally if they do not stop their such practice, your wife also may be warned to disassociate herself from her parents such illegal acts or else even she will face the legal actions.  Some legal steps are to be initiated by you immediately so that they are let known that law is equal to very one and that they cannot law into their hands.   Contact a local lawyer and proceed as per his advise.

khaleel (computer operator)     05 December 2014

Last month attended. Court I paid. 24k. case was postpone . Today again as per. Date attended. judges says no counter filed against its going to next month.. so any chance of case closing . Help mee

khaleel (computer operator)     05 December 2014

I don't want miss my child from last fivee years I'm waiting for this.. A CHANCE TO SEE. MY DAUGHTER . For thiss case I'm travellling around 800kms on every date

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register