LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deep Sharma (Law Student)     15 February 2019

How to appear on behalf of complainant in 302 ipc.

Hi Frnds, plz share ur thoughts on this query below. I m looking for a judgement, in which i can appear as an advocate along with PP. (for complete trial, not just to oppose bail) on behalf of complainant i.e. (father of deceased) in 302 ipc.


 1 Replies

deep Sharma (Law Student)     16 February 2019

Thanks Mr. Om Prakash.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads