LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simran (lecturer)     02 February 2013

How to annul marriage?

I am recently get arranged marriage, just two months before. My husband been very rude to me. He is very much women dominating. His income and education also told wrong to me before marriage. There isn't  been any physical relation between us. Our marriage is not even registered yet. It held in Gurduwara Sahib with little paper work. I am getting very much irritate from this marriage now. I want to separate from my husband now thats why I want my marriage annulment as I am virgin as well even after marriage.So please give me suggestions how could I do so without any divorce just annulment only.

Learning

3 Replies

Antonyjayapal (tutor)     02 February 2013

Try to solve the problem with the help of elders.

Antonyjayapal (tutor)     03 February 2013

Mutualdivorce is the best option to dissolve a marriage.if u still want to annul one of you will have to be a scapegoat.

gopal (Faculty)     05 February 2013

Hi simran,

You only telling to do the mariage annuled, In marriage you both are binded

so if you want to annule the marriage you both are involved and you both have to agree then only you can annule.

before going annule your marrige. consider my suggestion pls do not take it as advice

In the initial stage of marriage there will be some conflicts will arrise

As a educated person pls try to solve and enjoy the life.

pls tel that what is the intension of the husabnd ,he is also want to annule the marriage or he wants to join with you.

give a chance to him, if he behaves rude and bad (tel him in a smooth way)

try to change his behaviour. because from the birth they brought up by parents some time they brought up good

some times they brought up bad so try at your level best

my best regards to u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register