Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

noina arora ( )     09 April 2014

How the property is divided in this case?

Hi, What happens if husband and wife purchase a property jointly 50-50 percent which is backed by loan from bank. The husband cheated and fled away.. now wife paying all the installments.. They have a child too.


 2 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     09 April 2014

If husband has fled away than you have the flat totally to reside all by  your self  in it :-) . so now whats the issue , you should be happy about the same ?? 

As and when it comes to partation .Each has to prove the respective shares invested in the flat and in proportion to the investments made the shares would be divided accordingly .


Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     15 April 2014

Dear Friend,

Do not get upset if you are able to give the installments from your account solely. When you pay off all the installments just at that time you have to file a declaratory suit in civil court that since I only have paid all the money for it's purchase your husband's name be deleted from the title ownership and its title be rectified singly in your name for that purpose you have to submit all the details of your payments along with the petition for the same. that's all.

Advised, always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field. You can see my credentials on site for my appraisal.

Click "LIKE" in appreciation of the above answer.

Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)

Supreme Court Of India
Delhi High Court & Other
District, Tribunal & Consumer Courts.
Civil, Criminal, Property, Recovery, Consumer,
Service & Family Dispute Matters.

Phone: 9582144748

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query