LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Kumar (Business)     24 June 2013

How the get the petition filed by the wife

I filed divorce case after two years of separation. The case is running more than two year, in the reconsilation my wife not accepted to come back or not for divorce. She demanded huge money, I did not accept. Now she filled maintenance when I did not present in the court.

I came to know my lawyer, and he said court not giving the petition to him. I need to present to get that. My lawyer also telling, court will send the petition to me. But last two months, I did not received any petition. I have next month 11th case and I need to know what she written before presenting.

Please let me know how to get the petition before that date. I could not go to the court now, as I am in different city.


 4 Replies

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     24 June 2013

When the maintenance petition is presented in the court, the court will order copy of the petition to be sent to the husband.   Wait for some more time.    



1 Like

Jayendra Sevada (Advocate)     24 June 2013

You will definately receive a copy of the petition filed by your wife through process server or via postal department

1 Like

2BHelpfull (Other)     25 June 2013

if you donot receive it before hearing

then be present in hearing and tell Hon. Court that you have not received Maintainous petition and request   court for a copy of petition  and request to give another date for hearing so as to study the petition.

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     27 June 2013

no problem take date on the particular day when the case was listed and say about non receving of peititon copy and need some time and in mean time if your garner any evidences then take them and file about her working salary slip 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query