Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brahmayya karem   16 August 2018

How pursue LLB while doing job..

sir.

I am working in a state govt job..I would like to pursue LLB in part time...can u pls suggest how can I fill fill my dream..I have done my Enginnering ..

Learning

12 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 August 2018

Check LOCALLY with BCI if part time LLB course is available and the course and college are recognized by BCI.

Thereafter seek approval in writing under proper acknowledgment from designated authority in office and attend after getting written approval.

Ankit P. Shingala (student)     16 August 2018

Dear Law Aspirant,

Appreciate your desire to pursue law. Law is a 3 years and/or 5 years full time course. You are eligible for a 3 year course.
Please note that you can pursue law from any university. I have pursued law from mailing university and it doesn't have a part time course. I understand that all Law colleges are within the ambit of Bar Council of India. you will be eligible to practice as an advocate only if you clear exams conducted All India Bar Council of India.
To appear for these exams, you have to complete a full time 3 year course. If you are genuinely interested, I would recommend you to pursue this course without a job.
Incase, if that doesn't work, you can work simultaneously. But please ensure that it doesn't affect your studies. Please make sure of attending lectures. You will learn more in class interacting with professors rather then studying alone by yourself.
Mumbai university has a mandatory entrance exam. You will have to clear that exam to get into a Law College.

Wish you great luck for your future endeavors!
1 Like

Mumbai university *
1 Like

Mumbai university *
1 Like

Krishna Moorti   16 August 2018

brahmayya...not only you but also so many aspirants eager to pursue LLB even though they are doing govt jobs...I don't know where you are doing job and if you are in A.P you have better opportunities to do LLB without attending regular classes of course a few colleges only provide this facility to job doers after collecting some extra fees...I am also going to attend LLB 4th semester 3year course exams from 20th onwards at tirupati ..best of luck and try to make your dream course LLB come true.
1 Like

thank u sir...I am working AEE in proddutor,kadapa..

thank u sir

thank u all for ur help...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 August 2018

many univesities offer evening classes and these courses ar enot treated part time.

Ashish Gupta   22 August 2018

Even University of Delhi had evening college LC1 few years back but now the classes are restricted till 7PM in the evening. Earlier classes were held 5-9:30PM . Many Govt offcials were in my class. I am sure there would be such universites in your area as well. 

Ashish Gupta   22 August 2018

Even University of Delhi had evening college LC1 few years back but now the classes are restricted till 7PM in the evening. Earlier classes were held 5-9:30PM . Many Govt offcials were in my class. I am sure there would be such universites in your area as well. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2018

If recognised course as per yor need is available from recognised university at your location then you may opt for IT.

As already suggested, confirm from BCI. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register