LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Puneet (Victim)     26 April 2015

How parents can fight 498a

Me and my family are under false 498a/406.I live in Australia and in now way want to waste rest of my life fighting against the corrupt Indian legal system even if i am declared as a PO its not worth for me to fight.


As my parents want to fight and want to teach a lesson to girl and her family so in future no other girls do something against their in-laws.Is it possible for my parents to go through the trial alone and get them acquitted and then file a defamation,perjury etc against or without my presence its not possible for my parents to get acquitted and will they be harassed by Indian court ?

 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 April 2015

You can contact

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     26 April 2015

Sir, Trail will go against them in your absence and yes they can contest their case on merits and all ..... Allegations must be different in respect of all and the complainant need to prove them independently .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

rajuchowdappa   26 April 2015

Mr.Puneet Ur parents will be safe under 498a that they won't get any trouble from her. So, tell me what is the stage and in which court she has filed a case against you Or else you can contact me 9738465552.

Venki (Fin)     29 April 2015

Your mother or sister can file DV against male members of your wife's parental family.

richardjohnson   29 April 2015

Your parents need to be careful in this matter. Be very polite in all circumstances. Record all conversations (voice, chat, email, letters, etc.) with those threatening and keep the originals in a safe place. Never produce the originals before anyone, not even before your lawyer. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query