Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arpit   20 July 2016

How one can get stay order

hi

my neighbour is constucting commerical building in  front of my house how i can put stay order overit means how can i get it do i need any advocate

my brother is also llb student is he can do anything over it as he is not compelteed its llb so please tell me the procedure of getting stay over illegal construction

rehards

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2016

You can give complaint to the municipal office to the commissioner that neighbour was in violation of the sanctioned plan and has not left any setbacks while constructing his premises and not obtain any permission from the authorities. 

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 July 2016

Only if you have some valid grounds to object you can proceed.otherwise simply if you want to stop him from proceeding with the construction you cant do so

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     20 July 2016

If the said building is casuing inconveinece to you, then the said inconvenience must be highlighted by you in the petition that you file. Prior to that you must also make formal complaints immediately to the concerned authorities.

Your brother may assist you in pursuing the matter. However the case shall have to be pleaded and filed either in person or through an advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register