Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tejal (house wife)     20 December 2011

How much time will take the 498 a & divorce case?

hello to Lci members.

I was busy iin my PG studies. exam so i did not make any contact with lawyers.I have enough proofs like voise recordings, msgs & emails about the dowery harresment ,frauds. I have one more recording in which my husband warned me that he will through acid on me & my sis , & send my father in jail by making false aligation like 'my father has beated him'.& gave me 2 choise "either my father has to give 50 lacs to his father & get back to home or i have to sign divorce papers in free of cost."i denied for both of them & told him "  he can do whatever he want."

I have my final exams in march so i dont want to go in to the court before my exams.so what can i do in precaution to save me , my sis & my father.should i submit this recordings to the police station?

& after march i want to start my fight to expose this kind of people in the media, who are the exeptions in today's generation. so how much time will it take as i have enough prouf?please write me if is there any good lawyer in ahmedabad to fight a true case.

Learning

1 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     24 December 2011

Remove yourself from that household.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register