Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ppp   04 February 2015

How much time does it take to get a judgement in rcr case?

Hello All

I have filled RCR. My wife is to file her reply. I have not put any allegation on her. But, I have given an indication that parental intrusion is ruining the marriage. Could you please let me know what sort reply she would be filling?

Also, how much time will it take to get a judgement for RCR case?Can I expect in next 6 months?

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     04 February 2015

if she is willing to join you as per the decree of rcr which goes in favour of you she got to do it within a year or else it would proceed to divorce. even during the rcr is going in the court she might file 498a or dv against you.if you anticipate this then you go for a anticipatory bail
1 Like

ppp   04 February 2015

@saravanam

Thanks for your reply sir!

1) But tell me one thing, Shall my RCR not weaken the effect of 498a?

2) Also, as there has been a separation of almost 1.5 years, Shall this not weaken the effect of DV?

RCR notice was served 3 months before.

3) In case of DV, will she have to prove that she faced domestic violence or the court shall agree to whatever she says?

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     05 February 2015

all are different stand on there own and cannot club all the three into one 

have you discussed with her to settle the issue with happy ending  here only your inlaws are interrupting your happy life so involve any elder person and be happy 

if the issue is not settled then anyway we can help you to get what your both want

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register