Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian (other)     11 October 2023

How much court fee to pay in delhi high court cs (comm) to file written statement with affidavit

Respected Sir / Madam,

1) How much Court fee should I pay as a defendant in Delhi High Court CS (COMM) to file Written Statement with Affidavit of Admission / Denial of Documents?

2) Can I file Written Statement and Affidavit of Admission / Denial of Documents in a single PDF file?

I have already registered as a party in person in Delhi High Court e-filing website.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

SAM (LEGAL)     11 October 2023

Actually you should appoint an advocate and let the advocate file written statement along with affidavit wherein he will be able to dedice the court fee

Originally posted by : SAM

Actually you should appoint an advocate and let the advocate file written statement along with affidavit wherein he will be able to dedice the court fee

Thanks for reply.

Is it not possible through e-filing as a party-in-person to file written statement and affidavit of admission / denial?

I have already prepared the written statement and affidavit, and registered in efiling website.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Is it not possible through e-filing as a party-in-person to file written statement and affidavit of admission / denial?

Yes it is possible to file but then an adovcate would be best to draft written statement legally and he can add relevant points 

Please ask Registrar/Prothonatry and Senior master of Delhi High court how much fees to pay in e-filing and then e-file online so that he can advise you accordingly

Thanks a lot for reply.

Please suggest how to contact Registrar/Prothonatry or Senior master of Delhi High court to know the court fee.

Can I contact by email or online?

Thanks

meet personally in delhi high court and ask

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register