IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 July 2021

 If the bail is granted by the court then you have to apply for certified copy of his bail order in the court itself. You may apply for cancellations of of bail in the same court thru an advocate or in person also you can apply. Kindly inquire with the concerned police station about the concerned Court in which the bail application has been filed.

Raghunath Kolla   23 July 2021

maximum 2 days.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query