Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How long one should wait to apply 4 exparte divorce in india

Page no : 2

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     23 December 2011

@ shonee, 

Bhai, why have u dragged Mr. Kaul in this thread ??

he is not seen anywhere in this thread !!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     24 December 2011

His post was deleted probably by the admin.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

2 Like

Raj (fr)     29 January 2013

there is  a sc judgemnt if she can live without maint. 1 yr no maint.

Raj (fr)     29 January 2013

can on move to hgher court if event like this appearing in oct'11 defyng divorce,is it wife alone to decide or justice..

Harsh (Manager)     09 March 2013

@Raj - Can you please post that sc judgement regarding maintenance?

1 Like

shailendra singh yadav (owner)     28 March 2013

can u please advise me what to do if you  register marry a girl 5 years back and have not lived with her even for a day as her family did not allow for the same. Now if you file a divorce girl's family is not ready to come to the court after repeated notices. What does a boy needs to do in such a case? Does this marriage stands cancelled by its own if you are not in contact with each other??

Please advise can i register a marriage with another girl and move on?

(Guest)

Yes you can get exparte divorce in your favour and move on

Kumar (Agent)     10 October 2014

Mr Shonee Kapoor,

Am  very impressed by the way you present  the case of husbands and his family’s case who become victims of anti men Indian laws like 498a and false allegations by vindictive wives. You and ur organization “Save Indian Family Foundation ” is doing a great job of trying to save the families which r the basic unit of our society.

By ur e-mail id harassed.by.498a@gmail.com “ seemz like an intelligent , rational, sophisticated n smooth talker can also become a victim of a victim of these draconian Indian laws. It’s a shocker.

Sir, I live abroad n my wife in India n I went through the trouble of a failed marriage. After going through a lot of stress, blackmailing, threatening to use these anti husband laws by false allegations against me n my family, finally after lot of bargaining n drama at the women cell my wife n her family has settled for a good lump sum alimony oops Ransom and has agreed for ex  parte divorce so that I don’t have  risk coming to  India for mutual. She also filed a case for maintenance in the court.  Sir pls guide me how can I legally secure/ myself after giving the money to her so that she doesn’t demand more n doesn’t t back track? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register