Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     07 June 2022

How is this, "caste based census" v/s "govt issued no caste no religion certificate"

Having got opportunity to read news papers for sometime, have chanced upon both.

In the latter case, the PARENTS from Tamil Nadu have compelled their 3 year old beloved daughter to live harmoniously with her society. The educated parents have set a very good example without falling into the trap of usurping freebies. God will definitely enable the girl to sense the society, life per se. The child, by instinct will strive to excel, not by arm twisting, dishonesty, unnatural factors; but through time tested principles: love to all, things ( say services, products, advice, help etc) that are in demand at that point in time. There are many more, all God blessed ways.

God need bless this initiative. This is what the country has been promised by the constitution.The govts need take this up in a big way, give it the required support, frame ALL of their schemes, projects, activities per se accordingly.

----------------------------

But, the initiative in the former case; yet another parent like, the GOVERNMENT would tempt society to scramble for that piece of paper issued with a seal. I stand testimony to young boys, girls of communities saying impolitiely, rather alarmingly that they will not read lessons, will not heed to elderly advice's etc. Not just that, these adolescents are arrogant, fat headed etc too. Their elders want exactly that! They mentor them by telling they have the indradhanush that no one can impregnate. It is for the elite to ponder is this desirable?

It be recalled that the PM gifted several thousands of crores to that very state, all just during the elections. So many projects of that order, commitments of several thousand crores of NATIONAL money & now that very state says, I am state & not INDIA. I have money I will do this, even if it goes against the Nation that paid, pays!

Has the issue been put on national vote? Today, sections can be e mode. Why not have electiond & be truly democratic? Is it too much for the asking? Don't the persons who are already born have any rights? Why should they get trapped in mass killing chambers? This NEEDS RETHINK PLEASE, AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL. Can someone be allowed this sort of unjust pick & choose? 

A doctor, engineer etc cannot be stopped midtrack, which is exactly what will happen if politicians have their way. Yes, if in office if someone does something that is deplorable, one need be conditioned as per law. But can law mechanism  itself be used to up someone at someone else's peril like this?

Other news of the state in question raises doubt are promoting parties, politicians & their persons covering up their own inefficiencies, corrultion etc by rubbing a genie that authrosedly sets some people at someother people's back. Well, there have been riots on this. The concern of both the perpetrators & the victims seem real in such situatuons. It is the politicians, parties who need come up with caste (an artificiality) neutral schemes etc. But here all the counts seem to fail & thus appeal that this be stopped at the nip itself.

What will numbers do? Why not invest the 500 crores in such a manner that the masses of the state will work & boost the figure to 5000 crores, 50,000 crores, 50.00.000 crores? There is a limit to tollerate irresponsible poltics please.

(I have difficulties for all resources, even internet, will not be able to participate in any debate & am leaving this here by invoking elders, society, God per se).

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register