LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shah sandip (Sales Officer)     16 July 2013

How i will get divorce ?

Respected Sir/Madam,

          Before 1.8 months we had done love Mrg in Aarya Samaj Temple With our both parents.

now we have many Xuses even we live alone at our own flat.(my parents flat (Groom)),

she is many times qured with me and every times she left me alone and go at his parents home.

now she is living with her parents and i am leaving alone at my parents flat.

she is selected in PSI Post. now she will go for traning for 12 months but she is not answering me now.

every time she went at mahila police chocki if i call her. she is not ready to give me divorce and not ready to live with me.

after marrige she is in General Cast and before that she was in OBC cast. she had fill the PSI Form after marrige in OBC cast.

Shall i dismiss her by anyone from this Post ?

shall i stop her for 12 months traning ?

shall i give her divorce easyli?

any step for me help me out from this matter???

Plz reply me...


Thanking you,

Sandip shah 




 2 Replies

shriks........... (healyhcare)     16 July 2013

1. cosult a local lawyer explaining all facts and send a legal notice for her joining first.....

2.wait for her reply and then you can file either rcr or divorce accordingly.......till then collect evidences for defense in near fiture if matters do not get resolved by discussions or settlements.....

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     16 July 2013

By marriage her caste will not change.  She is still OBC.  She can avail OBC facilities.

On desertion ground  to take divorce, two years is minimum requirement.

If cruelty ground is there, you can seek divorce on that ground.

If you want her back, you can try for RCR, but I doubt whether it will bring any good result.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register