Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudheerraja (n/a)     12 December 2007

How I can take lagal action against my company for Cheating

HI
I joined in one IT company and resigned that company by serving one month notice with in one month after joining .As i was in bench the project was not allocated to me. As per the rules I have to serve one month notice or i should pay one month salary, there is another condition that company is liable to release me at any period even i am ready to serve one month notice, In this case company won't pay anything to me as they are relieving early (i.e before one month).
What happened in may case I had discussion with manager , he told me that as i was in bench , I am not billable , he can relieve me with in 15 days and he can lei off my remaining 15 days notice period. After few days he started telling that company will deduct 15 days salary because they are relieving me early.. Even I asked so many times , he started telling it will be decided by HR not by me. Then I have contacted my HR person , he also telling nothing in my hand please consult your manager... But i left the company with out any justice. So company recovered my 15 days salary even though i have given enough notice period.. as manager has not given proper input
Please some body guide me what to do. How I can take legal action against them... Your early advice will be greatly beneficial to me..

Thanks
Raj

Learning

4 Replies

Shambasiv (n/a)     12 December 2007

Send a legal notice followed by filign a suit to recover the same.

sudheerraja (n/a)     12 December 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Can you please guide how i can send the leagal notice. How much it cost's to me

Thanks & Regards

sudheer raja

weettute (sd)     23 March 2008

k

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2011

You have to ceck the cos twith you r lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register