LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay   16 May 2016

How get rented shop vacste

Sir two year back my father given shop on rent than he expired now I want to vacate that shop but renter looks to be not in agreement to vacate the shop which I want to be use as for car parking.

Learning

3 Replies

Sanjay   16 May 2016

Sir two year back my father given shop on rent than he expired now I want to vacate that shop but renter looks to be not in agreement to vacate the shop which I want to use shop for my car parking.

Imthiaz Ahamed (Lawyer)     16 May 2016

Sir,

Supreme Court bench comprising Justices B N Agrawal and G S Singhvi said landlords could now seek eviction of tenants from residential as well as commercial premises on the ground of proven personal need.

Through the judgment, the court came to the rescue of the family of a landlady who wanted to demolish the premises, part of which was let out for shops. She wanted to build a new structure to accommodate a family growing in size over the years.

You can plan your course of action by consulting your lawyer on this footing

With regards

H. Imthiaz Ahamed
Advocate
Madras High Court

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 May 2016

Always avail such consultation and services from local advocate, and in case of minor doubts or clarifications only approach the forum.  One can not cure chronic diseases either by phote to doctor or replies given in a magazine.  Eviction petition is the only remedy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register