Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hasnain Reza   05 October 2019

how fight with maintaince case 125 for husband favor judgement

Hi,

Hope you are fine!

How to fight with maintaince case 125 in court.

My wife is doing coaching class without name,So can we prove in court?
Can anyone help me.

Thanks

Learning

11 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     05 October 2019

just contest the case and prove by way of evidnce that she can maintain herself; 

Dr GYV Victor   06 October 2019

If there is no evidence on record of her income through coaching class with no records like home tuition, it will be very difficult to satisfy the Court that your wife is earning and can sustain herself, in my opinion maintenance will be inevitable for you.

Hasnain Reza   06 October 2019

if i call to my house rent person, then they tell like that way they doing tution class or Police checking and verify then

Hasnain Reza   06 October 2019

My wife has vakil degree. if i told like that way she can also maintain herself.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 October 2019

that is not going to help you,just having degree and income for sustinance is differant.If she has enough income by which she can maintain herself and you rpoved that by way of evidance in the ourt then only you are spared otherwise just be prepared to make payments as directed by the court

Hasnain Reza   07 October 2019

If i will give SIP insurance proof for showing purpose then what decision will come because i have the proof?

Er Gaurish Walavalkar Surve   04 January 2020

Hi,
i want to ask if husband is paying some amount of money to his wife in every month then only wife is continuous applying of nbw warrant what can we do for the same???

Hi,
i want to ask if husband is paying some amount of money to his wife in every month then only wife is continuous applying of nbw warrant what can we do for the same???

Hi,
i want to ask if husband is paying some amount of money to his wife in every month even after wife is continuous applying of nbw warrant what can we do for the same???

Hi,
i want to ask if husband is paying some amount of money to his wife in every month even after wife is continuous applying of nbw warrant what can we do for the same???

Hi,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register