Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     21 March 2011

How far interium stay will extend?

Hi all,

1. We filed Quash petition against the 498a case in the first week of July 2010.

2. My advocate keep on sending the showcause notice from the last 9 months of time.

3. Recently first week of JAN-2011 my advocate sent the show cause and it again un-served and came back.

4. The quash petition will come for hearing tomorrow for further proceedings. 

5. When I take a look into the causelist the petition is listed in the subject of "FOR EXTENSION OF TIME".

I am not understanding why they are extending the time. Neither my advocate nor the judge is taking any further action like issuing personal notice or ex-party order ...etc.

I am completely blocked here.

In the last 9 months of time the matter came for hearing for 6/7 times. Every time my advocate is extending the stay order. 

Any clues, how I can go forward from here?

How long this procedure will continue? What is the end for this ?.

Learning

2 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     21 March 2011

Interim order can be extended as per the discretion of the Court.

What is the reason for returning of the notice?

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     22 March 2011

1. I am not sure exactly the reason the post man is writing for un-serving the notice.

2. But as per my investigation, the postman is writing "door lock"

3. The postman is collide with them and he is playing as per their directisons. When I spoke with him personally, he said that "sir, most of the times she is not available at her home because she is working in school, so she goes to school. Even if she is available also she dont take it sir. Most of the times her father is avail at home but if we ask him to take it, he is telling that I dont have any relation with these notices. So I dont take it"

4. How the proceedings will go in these kind of scenario ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register