Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kunal (Designer)     11 August 2008

How does one sue?!

Hi, I'm a new member here and I admit I have no clue about legal steps about a certain issue. I'm a designer and I work as a freelancer. Recently I did an illustration based project with a publishing company which has its headoffice in the UK. The contract stated my payment in 3 installments, out of which I have received the first one. The work is done and I'm yet to receive any further payment. Moreover, like an idiot gullible soul, I had meanwhile given my copy of contract to the person who was mediating on behalf of the company! Now my question is: Is there any way I can force them to pay me the remaining amount?! Or I better forget about the whole deal and make a few angry phone calls at the most! Thanks p.s: sorry if I have posted this in the wrong sub forum.


 1 Replies

nirav (Private)     12 August 2008

Try to lay your hands on the COntract any how. This will decide whether you will receive your payment. Or  secondly you can file a police complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query