LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How does a self employed prove his income

A self employed person who have not IT return Document, no Trade licence, not maintain bill such as (small businedd person, computer professional, etc). How can prove his income to court for Maintenance Case ?
What type documents are validate in court for Maintenance Purpose ?

Learning

7 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     10 September 2015

1.  File Income Tax returns, for the last three years, at current date and produce the certified copy of these income tax returns to the court alongwith the Bank passbook, for last three years.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
Read Articles: https://hemantagarwal21.blogspot.in/?view=sidebar

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Hemant Agarwal
1.  File Income Tax returns, for the last three years, at current date and produce the certified copy of these income tax returns to the court alongwith the Bank passbook, for last three years.

Dear Sir,

I hame mention to my question that when  income tax returns ( IT return Document) not available.

For this situation how prove income, please check my question?

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     11 September 2015

Kindly RE-READ my suggestion once again, this time more S-L-O-W-L-Y.

SINCE returns are NOT AVAILABLE,  I have suggested to file last three years income tax returns  "AT CURRENT DATE" and make it available.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 September 2015

If you are not able to understand the above advise then you have some vital facts which you are yet to disclose.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar
If you are not able to understand the above advise then you have some vital facts which you are yet to disclose.

No Vital Facts are there, and no Bank account are maintanable then how ?

2BHelpfull (Other)     12 September 2015

Originally posted by : Manik Dhara
A self employed person who have not IT return Document, no Trade licence, not maintain bill such as (small businedd person, computer professional, etc). How can prove his income to court for Maintenance Case ?
What type documents are validate in court for Maintenance Purpose ?

well u can get through the case by showing his standard of living .

Bank a/c must be there . how can u say there is no bank a/c.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 September 2015

If you are knowing the employment details, you can move an application before  the court seeking details of his employment and salary thereon ad can pray to the court to summon the employer before this court to adduce evidence in this regard in the basis of the salary disbursal records held in his office in respect of this particular employee.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register