Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayaprakash (Vice President)     27 May 2015

How do one get the ol name and address in winding a company

Can any one tell how can one get the details of Official Liquidator in winding up cases of Delhi based IT/Telecom company.


 2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 May 2015

 If you are aware that winding up petition is in court then check with court.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 June 2015

If  the case details are known, you can approach the court concerned to know the status of the case at Delhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query