Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How do i get a divorce from my hubby?

Page no : 2

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     22 June 2012

I do not belleve that the queryist is a female.  It's most probably a fake post in order to spread hatred in the men towards the female gender.   

I am not saying such women dont exist.  But I am sure, they wont come out and post such a query - they would do things discretely.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     22 June 2012

i agree with MRR personality.

there are many such posts supposedly of females which appear fake.their content is so full of shamelessness,that a typical LCI reader will either start hating the female community or start to ponder if indian women have actually become so shameless.

there must be some cases of immoral women,but given the no. of such immoral posts by "women" in LCI it seems that some men here are making fake profiles and deliberately posting such content to prove by hook or by crook  that all indian women have lost their morals and are marrying only to divorce and grab money.and that they have no interest in marrying and having a settled family life till their old age.

after seeing the hatred of LCI men towards their wives,i am convinced that some of them are deliberately creating such fake female profiles and posting content that shows greed,shamelessness and immorality so that the whole indian society is convince  that all indian women of 70s and 80s generation have become utterly disgusting & characterless.

there is a possibility that some people are hired to spread this "hatred" propaganda,so as to put an end to all pro-women laws.

(Guest)

Oh Roshni..don't say so...only she knows who suffers..

Tajobsindia..please don't make fun of me..my prob is genuine and please give me a way to get rid of that problematic hubby...he is not of my age ..nor our way of  thinking...thankyou so much for remembering me among so many writers here..!god bless you

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 June 2012

@

You have no legal problem actually and it is all fictitious emancipation of a bored woman showing symptoms of early menopause as freak accident of mother nature.

Reasoning:
1. You said in your first brief that 3 months ago in Australia some internet photo you saw of a Indian man and then you came to India and was tricked into a marriage.
2. Que. here is one can understand fake photo stuff exchanged via WWW, but, was he at the time of marriage wearing blanket head to tow not to see if he is old or young or you wearing a burqua with double eye cover?
3. Then last week you started announcing here that you have a b/f and your old fart husband does not approve of such extra marital relationships but you want to get rid of him. Que. here is you as a woman name here is showing yourself as a victim of a fraud in marriage or secretly show causing that in Indian marriages b/f is one of the dowry item that Indian women should bring? And look at your Snow White sati savitri comment above which you are saying ha bahana ha bahana now ! Married women in India are empowered especially form metros and behanji attitude to their queries are not call of legal forums remember thant drongo.
4. Then you commented about old age / baldness / no hair on body of some fictitious husband then went on to his farting. I mean Law says you can easily get your marriage annulled on account of 'fraud' why you ogling here and making fun of my replies showing yourself as another abala here? If you and your gang of behanji's are having guts then come with legal rejoinders.
5. You started here as 'Derma' as in derma queen Dr. and your very first comment was on a medical reply related to dermatology of mine then you changed to 'nothing special' and now migrated to "OMG'. So what I will now say is move your fat old behanji ass out of legal forums and squat in social forums which WWW webs have now-a-days plenty and do your own special things instead of piggy riding as one of the dwarfs of Snow White which in colly. reality does not concerns me during my replies here.
6. If you and your gangs of 7 dwarfs think that you can ever score a brownie point on my replies then I would say you all are 7 dwarfs with your behanji queen B are daydreaming the time will never ever come and try your level legal best by even getting support from some A-Team all that you can achieve is deletion of my a/c which really does not matter me at all mind it.

Hope you are aptly replied as to your seeking legal help from me now! If not then lordship Chandu is there and take Roshni B. (B as in behanji suffering with attention deficit syndrom which I Rxed long time ago here) along with you and get all legal helps as per your pleasure from / against some imaginary old fart in your life.  

1 Like

(Guest)

@Tajobindia,

my first account i deleted because I got many PM's asking me who m I..where I am from, do i have any connection with you or M I TAJOBSINDIA's ex-wife etc etc....i was so embarrassed.. i deleted my acoount...

i did not get positive response about my problem...but you each and everytime mention my name  in threads where I have to write against my will ..oh did not know you are bald untill you reacted on my article on baldness and prostate cancer..cz my hubby a bald man i keep studying being a derma ..if u dont wanna belive its upto you...you insulted me...so i made my new profile as nothing special...cz if i don't mention myself as derma...it would not cancel my MS degree...its you who mention my name in threads and i get information from my friends (love to alll) in PM and I reply...then I deleted my account again when i found my query regarding family prob got deleted..I was embarrassed..what a strange forum is this..thenafter  i found OMG! everywherer in the site..

please don't say odd to my love...i love my b/f but i don't want him untill i get a divorce decree from my old fart..please give Lordship chandu's no..i will contact him..

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 June 2012

Hope this hopeless thread will have a fullstop

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register