How do i add myself as a party to already filed wp’s


Dear Experts


My query is that an advocate files WP’S in high court pertaining to execution proceedings and arbitration…He files WP’s for judgment debtors & another WP’s for true owners whose property was attached…(parents are owners)


My concern is that I’m sister of judgment debtor & I have my interest in property as I am also effected by these execution proceedings…also these execution are a nullity and without jurisdiction, hence I want to challenge this before the high court…


But I am confused how do I put forth my application to set aside execution proceedings…there are certain wp’s filed before the court…How Can I be allowed to add myself as a new party and how do I ask to allow me to file certain applications….what are these applications….are they new wp’s or something else…..i am indirectly trying to challenge already filed wp’s.


 Please guide me……..


you simply enagage a lawyer and sign a vakalat.He will take care of rest. but as for your grievance  the Court will drecide the matter by law. 



File an application in theWP for impleading you as a party on the ground that you are one of the interested party in the matter. You can approached the appropriate Court because nonjoinder of parties in the original suit.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x