LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

selfstudyinglawstudent (law student)     19 November 2010

how can the wife tip off the govt

if the wife is seperated from the husband, and she knows that he has been making black money, how can she tip off the govrnment about it?


 2 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     19 November 2010

one can inform Anti Corruption Department.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register