LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advise Seeker 2019   10 May 2019

How can muslims take court certified divorce in india?

How can muslims take court certified divorce in India if they married under personla law and how can they go for one time settlement for wife and kid with involvement of the court ?


 3 Replies

ASHIF. K.M.   10 May 2019

Declaration decree can be obtained by filing suit to declare the marriage was dissolved under Muslim personal law. As far as one time settlement of kid is concerned, there is no legal recognition under Muslim law.

salim pathan (llb)     10 May 2019

register marriage under special marriage Act, and according get divorce decree under same law

Shashi Dhara   11 May 2019

File suit for maintenance and there compromise for one time settlement as perunder civil law which applies for all .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query