Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

how can investigation office help in case of false 498a

Page no : 2

Rajeev Jose (manager)     25 November 2009

i believe that laws in india are skewed too much towards woman.....................the IPC has great leniency towards woman assuming that they are the weaker s*x,but the modern woman utilise it to her advantage.

K. Rajendra Prakash (Advocate)     25 November 2009

Mr. Rajeev,

There is logic in your statement.

Tarun Kumar Dass (Service)     28 November 2009

Hello

Investigating officers don''t help even after knowing that case is fase. They are actually afraid of complainant and her group, who very often go to higher ups of police and demand framing of charge against in laws. The investigating officers prefer to remain safe by stating that allegations are well established against husband and his family and leave the matter to court to decide the case. In most of the cases the Investigating officers and Thana inspectors take sizeable amount of bribe from resosurceful complainant and deliberately frame her in-laws knowing well that no body is qoing to question their action. 498A is a good earning tool for dishonest policemen and cheating lawyers.

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     28 November 2009

Dear Prakash Jee,

i fail to understand why you have outrightly rejected the submission of brother Rajeev. i think he is more than right.

any comments sir, i will give atleast 1000 example favouring the submission of Rajeev.

OneHelpLessHusband (SELF)     20 December 2009

Dear Mr. Tarun,

I completely agree with you since personally i am also a victim of a 498A and understand the predicament of the IO Officer which is as follows

1. If Dowry Complaint was routed through higher ups (that means the B*TCH is connected), quashing a FIR with a Closure Report makes the lowly IO answerable to his higher-up
  2. If there were Women's Rights Protection chapter group involved, then teh Circle Incharge/ SP of the police station would go bonkers in case there is some media involved
  3. In case the B*TCH commits suicide post quashing of 498A report, the entire case might be reopened, landing the poor helpless IO into further trouble

On the flip side, being an IO of a 498A case means you can earn so much money from the helpless husband and his family that you would probably need to open a Swiss Bank account to store it.

Just my 2 cents..

s shukla shukla (employee)     04 January 2010

sir
i am ramdas shukla resident of fatehpur,up,serving in army.i gave an advertisement in newspaper for dowryless marraige proposal.sri ramkaran dwivedi of kanpur city approached me for marriage of his daughter.he went to my village and enquired all about me and got satisfied in all aspects. i got married with his daughter mrs aruna in 2002.she never went to my home.she stayed with her parents however stayed with me at my duty station for about one month and went back with her parents.due to some reasons she file divorce case in 2005 and took onesided divorce in mar 2008.to trouble me more she lodged an FIR under 498A (after taking divorce)against me and seven other family members.police didnot carry out any investigation and filed charge sheet to the court.i approached to DIG who ordered reinvestigation of the case.how can i get rid of this problem.i will be grateful to you if you could provide me some ruling which says that since she kept quiet 3 years during the course of divorce case proceeding and did not complain anything of this sort and filed dowry act after divorce when she is not my legal wife,her complain should be dismissed.

Pragnesh Nathavat (physical therapist)     21 March 2010

498 a cases are nothing more than a drama. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register