LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kumar (Manager)     08 June 2010

How can i save myself with my rude and cruel wife behave

Sir, My Name Ravi and my age is 43 years i had marriage with my wife in aryasamaj mandir withour dowry but after 3rd day i found that she is too much rude and cruel she never respect to me and my elders.We dont have any kid. After 17 years she filled a case of 125 and demond share in my own house with maintinance .I am agree to give her maintinance charge but unable to fulfil her wish of share in my house which is my self earned property .Now she always try to do mentally tourcher always make false call to 100 no. she had made my image bad in public and in my professional palce .Always used bad words and try to fight with me .Now i need yours advice that how can i keep save myself so i have some quetions here Pls advice me and help me what should i do......? Now she is living in my house in another room and do service in a factory. I found and heard that she has relations with some of ppls and she is doing all under guidance of them. I am scrared now. I have also filed a DV in the court . She want to kill me by mentaly tourcher .

1. what should i do if she makes false call to the police .

2. Can i get permission from court for rented house for her ?

3. I just started my own business in partnership i am working partner and get Rs.16000. PM salary by cheque and my expenses are 11000.pm included my loans emi,SIP,and LIC Etc. How much would i be pay to her as maintinance .

4. I dont have kid and she can do anything to spoil my image. She can go any stage. So i want to transfer my own property in the name of my Sister to secure my property and myself. Can i do this ? Or is she has rights to take stay order that i can not transfer or sale my owned property.

5. If i adopt any child can i transfer my property to her/ his name .

6. How long time takes court for DV decision.

7. As my age is 43 and i want peace in my life so i want to remarry but if court takes long time for decision then i wont be able to remarry in this case what should i do.? I know without DV i can not remarry. it can be offence against me.

Pls help me with sincer advice

Learning

3 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     13 June 2010

Dear Ravi,

I want to talk to u in person. U can call me at 9871158578

Ravi Kumar (Manager)     18 June 2010

Thanks Mr. Prabhaker for reply point 2 point advice here i would like to clear about used DV means Divorce Case.

According to your suggestion about live in relation last two days before i seen a news on TV channel that one of person from meerut he is a doctor and he was liveing with another woman and his 1st wife came with some of person and fight with hin in public palce and used too rude lenguage also used sandle in fight .

Here i would like to ask some thing :

1. Kya shadi kerne ke baad sare rights kewal wife ke hai ?  Chahe wo jesa chahe behave kare apne husband ya apne husband ke relatives ke sath ?

2. Mans ko koi rights nahi ki wo ek peacful life spend kare .

3. Agar koi wife sach mai acchi hai to kyun husband dusri wife ke bare mai sochega ? Kahi na kahi to kuch kami hoti hai tabhi husband ek peaceful life ke liye dusra rasta apnata hai.

4. Meri wife ko meri tension ya happiness se koi matlab nahi hai bus usse mere house mai se share chahiye aur uske liye wo her tarah se try ker rahi hai mujhe badnaam kerne ki hamesha fight kerne pe utaru rehti hai aisi situation mai bhi law uske sath hai ?

5. Uska behave itna wild aur rude ho chuka hai ki sab haar gaye hai usko samjha ke ek bar to dil kerta hai ki usse shoot kerke khud jail chala jau ? sayad yahi uske liye saza aur meri mukti hogi . I think aisi aurat ko yeh saza bhi kam hai .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register