Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushil Kumar Gupta   26 June 2019

How can i recover payment from my ex-employer

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone here is doing well, I want to ask you some suggestions, I was employeed in a private limited firm for last 3 years and company stopped paying my salaries from feb, 2019, so talked to my manager about it and asked about the salary, he refused because the company is not earning, he said. Then I've left the company by sending a resignation letter on 20th June, 2019 with immediate effect. On 21st June, 2019 they called me for meeting and offering me some money to stay there in the company, I refused to stay there so they didn't pay me, now they are threatening me saying that we'll file case against me that you have theft data of the company in the last three years. I want to recover my money from the company and what should I do if they file any case against me, please suggest what should I do now?

Thanks & Regards
Sushil Gupta

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     27 June 2019

Sushil!

If you have not stolen data of the company, then you need not worry about it. Infact you should lodge an FIR against the Company and its Directors and HR Head for not paying your salary. Since, it is a statutory duty of the company to pay salaries to its employees. Hecne, they are at fault and trying to threaten you to keep you under check.

Don't worry about it. also you need to sent a formal demand notice to the company and take appropriate legal acion for recovery of dues.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register