LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitin (marketing executive)     26 June 2011

How can I meet with my child

HELLO SIR  , I AM NITIN KHAIRNAR FROM INDORE .MY WIFE PUT A DOWRY CASE AGINNST ME AND MY MOTHER IN 24 APRIL 2011 .NOW SHE IS AT HER PARENTS HOUSE WITH MY 6 MONTH CHILD . BUT NOW A DAYS MY CASE IS IN COURT AND MY FATHER IN LAW AND HIS FAMILY DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO MEET ME WITH MY CHILD. SO PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW CAN I MEET WITH MY CHILD WITH THE HELP OF LAW.

Learning

8 Replies

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     26 June 2011

you hve to file a application before session judge.then court will allow you to meet ur child.but u can meet your child only in the court or some time as court think fit.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     27 June 2011

@nitin

As your case is in the court and pending, so you should file an application in this regard that you wish to meet and see your child. The court would allow a fortnightly or monthly meeting with your child for 2-3hrs. I think this woudl suffice your concern. However, you can ask the court to allow you to take the child for one full day with you but yes you have to see if the child would be properly fed and stays happy while with you.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

nitin (marketing executive)     27 June 2011

THANKS FOR UNDERSTAND MY PROBLUM AND REPLY BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHERE SHOULD I FILE AN APPLICATION REGARDING MEET WITH MY CHILD .IT IS IN THE SAME COURT WHERE MY DOWRY CASE GOING ON OR IS IN FAMILY COURT????????? WHAT IS  THE CHANCE FOR POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM JUDGE BECAUSE IF MY WIFE AND WIFE'S FAMILY MEMBERS NOT GIVING PERMISSION FOR MEETTING SO WHAT I DO THAT TIME???????PLEASE GUIDE ME .

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Advocacy)     02 July 2011

The judge will always tend to make u meet your child but u hv to put the things in proper channel

nitin (marketing executive)     02 July 2011

dear sir ,

thanks for give me guidence and now i can understood what i do for meet my child . but as u say i should go by proper channel .i can't understand about channel  could you specify me clearly .i allready apply in session court as per judge is concern they want to know answer from my wife and there family member's .2 times its happen they didn't give reply or answer against my application so what  is the next step for that because i m till wating for their answer from 11:oo a.m. to evening 5 :00 p.m. but they didn't give answer . so please guide me what  i m doing for next.

please

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     04 July 2011

if they r not answering then after 2-3 dates the  judge will give u one sided relief  (called ex_parte relief in legal language). u hve to wait 2-3 dates after tht judge will give decision in ur favour.

nitin (marketing executive)     05 July 2011

THANK YOU ,

FOR GIVING ME ADVICE AND GUIDENCE . I AM REALLY THANKFUL TO YOU ALL EXPERTS NOW I AM WATINING FOR 2-3 DATE S AFTER IF NO RESULT FOUND I WILL AGING CONTACT WITH YOU PEOPLE'S .

AGAIN I  AM REALLY THANK YOU TO ALL.

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     05 July 2011

YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME NITIN

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register