Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surya kaliyamoorthi (Assistant Legal Manager)     13 June 2010

How can i get when someone spoiling my reputation by giving

How to punish, when someone else spoiling my business and career by giving false information to my client  for his new business as like my company  and try to drag my clients...?

he was my  employee( He didnt inform to the  management that he is leaving) though as far i am concerned still he is in unauthorised absent


wat is the remedy i can get when spoiling my business by giving false information in criminal and civil...?

we have already loosed some valuable clients... how to stop him by law... wat is  the remedy in Civil and





Thanks & Regards
Surya moorthi


 2 Replies

Daksh (Student)     14 June 2010

Dear Surya,

Call him sit across the table and make him aware about the future trouble he is in if he continues to cause trouble.

Otherwise lodge a case let police take out the call record and investigate the same.

Best Regards


kranthi (retainer advocate)     16 June 2010

give complaint to police to take action, if there is no responce frm police u have remedy to file praivate complaint before court. in civil if u got any damage frm that behaviour u will file case and recover  damages frm that person

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query