LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


 2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 August 2019

Just apply for the bail in court ,if the investigation is laready complete and Police does not request  remand any more then you may get bail. Keeep trying.

Vinit Nair (Advocate Vinit Nai   25 August 2019

Firstly, you may state in your application that whatever evidence is against you is an documentary evidence (if it is based on documentary evidence).

Secondly, if chargesheet is filed, you may state that already chargesheet is filed, investigation is over, now there is no need to keep in judicial custody, you may also State that if there I.O. requires me to co-operate further Investigation, you will co-operate with the investigation and

you may also State that you will abide by all the conditions imposed by the Hon'ble Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register