Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How can I drag my MIL in court room

Hi experts.....

My wife left home with my child (3 months) under ill guidence of my MIL.

& file divorce u/s 13 1 ia. I filed RCR & case is going on

Our relations were exceptionally good when she was with me & my wife had never fight with my parents also.

but my MIL is very dominating lady & she want me to live separate from my parents so she spoild my wifes mind against us.

Case is going on our cordial relations are getting spoiled because of my MIL. She also separated me from my child. My mother in law never comes in court & beheaves like that she is very innocent. But because of her ego 3 lifes are getting spoiled, my, my wifes & my chlids.

I m sure that i m going to win my RCR. but i want to teach a lesson to my MIL  ,

So pls suggest me how can i drag her to court room ?????????????

Thanks

Learning

10 Replies

Simi Salooja (Legal Secretary)     16 December 2013

Hello Mr Engineer,

you can file a case against her in for mental harrasment and agony

Regards

Adv Simi

Mumbai

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     16 December 2013

Originally posted by : Being Cheated

Hi experts.....

My wife left home with my child (3 months) under ill guidence of my MIL.

& file divorce u/s 13 1 ia. I filed RCR & case is going on

Our relations were exceptionally good when she was with me & my wife had never fight with my parents also.

but my MIL is very dominating lady & she want me to live separate from my parents so she spoild my wifes mind against us.

Case is going on our cordial relations are getting spoiled because of my MIL. She also separated me from my child. My mother in law never comes in court & beheaves like that she is very innocent. But because of her ego 3 lifes are getting spoiled, my, my wifes & my chlids.

I m sure that i m going to win my RCR. but i want to teach a lesson to my MIL  ,

So pls suggest me how can i drag her to court room ?????????????

Thanks

@querist the moment any spouse initiates any litigation with a feeling of revenge, matrimonial relation gets destroyed.

RCR cannot bring your wife back. Be patient with her.

Nothing but winning her heart can bring her back.Pl do not file any case and stay away from all lawyers before they make a hole in your pocket.

regards ASHOK

1 Like

(Guest)

Ashok sir I really really appriciate your suggestion The litigation has been started from their side. I have tried my level best to reconcile during counselling sessions also. But then HMA 24  with huge demand & all came in to picture so i had to show my defence in court.

The case is running since last 1 year still i m ready to reconcile. & all this happening coz of my MIL..

& now i dont have any hopes of reconcillation. My MIL has succeeded in spoiling my childs future. That why i m inclined to teach her lesson even at the cost of huge money

Thanks

Aazad Sufferer (Advocacy-Family and women oriented laws)     16 December 2013

Dragging mother in law for harassment and mental agony can't be taken under any section as this is not a divorce case as you will file on MIL for the said cause.I differ from the reply of MIss simi salooja.

MY Take on your case is as under:

1. If you are hell bent to live with her then file for RCR and even don't bother about any 498A or DVA case filed by her on retaliation based if she is mind washed by her mom.

2. RCR is not gurantee for the sucess of your marriage but yes you can frame your MIL in that RCR that due to her your conjugal life is been destroyed.As your wife blindly follows your MIL which has hampered your conjugal life.

3. Try to talk with your wife on every issue which is related to dispute.

4. If any solution arrives then follow it and come to the compromise for the sake of your child.

5. Even though she is not ready to join you then without a second thought win The RCR and file for divorce further after one year.By this she will not get alimony.But you have to defend her 13Ia rigorously with sufficient grounds and come out clean.

6. If you wanted to take the custody of child then after winning RCR file GWA.

7. Don't waste your time on such sick wife who is neither a good wife nor a good mother for your child who had seperated a child from his/her father.

8. Come out from this forced relationship as she will again desert you without any reason on mere words of anybody or when she will feel so.

thanks & regards

Simi Salooja (Legal Secretary)     16 December 2013

Dear Engineer,

As rightly mentioned by Adv Azad, there is no such law against MIL that you can file..

having said and agreed on that, I am of the opinion, that you can file a mental agony and mental harrasment in civil court.. or in case you can provide more details... can try to identify something more, in which she can be framed....

I am suggesting you, keeping in mind, that this is only to haras her and give her equal pain... without expecting desired results...

Please let miknow your thots on the same.

Regards

Adv Simi

Mumbai

(Guest)

@ Sufferer ... Thanks a lot for your advise 

2. RCR is not gurantee for the sucess of your marriage but yes you can frame your MIL in that RCR that due

to her your conjugal life is been destroyed.As your wife blindly follows your MIL which has hampered your

conjugal life.

I have already blamed my MIL in my RCR & i will try my level best to prove that my MIL has hampered my conjugal life. 

5. Even though she is not ready to join you then without a second thought win The RCR and file for divorce further after one 

year.By this she will not get alimony.But you have to defend her 13Ia rigorously with sufficient grounds and come out clean.

I will try but i showed her divorce petitionen to 3 lawyers & they said that she wont get divorce based on such petty allegations

( eg: i have not shown her movies of her choice :-) )

If  i prove that my MIL has hampered my conjugal life & spoiled my childs future can i take any action on her ??????? 

(Guest)

@ adv simi ...thank a lot

After winning RCR can i file mental agony & mental harrassment in civil court on my MIL?

Thanks

anitha Gutti (Advocate)     16 December 2013

Engineer Sir, 

your queries showed that you want to take revenge on RIL at any cost, irrespective of whether your wife come back to you or not...

As azad sir said, please try to do efforts to reach ur wife in absence of your RIL, somehow meet her as many times as possible and prove your love towards her and your kids... 

Dont concentrate on how u should take revenge on RIL. First objective of you is to get back ur wife and children towards you... so do efforts and get successful on that....Later part is taking action against RIL

In your case filed by wife, u try to convey to court that you want ur wife and children...Court in family matters, always notice the attitude of parties.....

So, please do what you need to do first....

(Guest)

-Deleted-

Rohan (Manager- Legal)     17 December 2013

I have a holistic take on all this.

Mr. Engineer, I will advise you to first & foremost- ask your wife out to meet you in person. Suggest a short holiday for the two of you. I know this sounds bit filmy  & crazy as well, but this approach to win always works.

You should concentrate on winning over your wife as of now. Once that is done I assume you 90 % of the battle is won. And women like nothing better that be treated with love & dignity and be taken around on a holiday.

After this, there will be a time to tacke you MIL. You can file a case of Mental Harrasement against her as Adv. Simi suggests and seek a relieft from the court to abstain/ injunct her from daily interfereance in your home. (You can file a non-cognizable offense in the local police station of Mental torture, that may keep you safe from a adverse complaint or 498a).

I agree that RCR may not be effective and may even open a can of worms so to say.........

Best of luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register