LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashfak Javid   12 August 2015

How can i change name of my mother ?

Hai , 

 I am an Engineering student currently studying in singapore. I want to bring my mother here.When i tried to apply passport for her, she dont have any SSLC certificate. She was 7th grade drop out from kerala government school . Her name in school record is NASEEMA K and in all other documents are just NASEEMA. Her aadhaar card , voter ID , Ration card all have name without initial .I dont know how to change the initial in her school records .Can anybody give me clear information on how to change her name in school records ? Your help in this regard will be appreciated.Thank you .

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 August 2015

You can obtain birth certificate in the name of NASEEMA for passport purpose. School records cannot be change unless court order. Court order proceedings will take time. Instead, you can obtain BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN THE NAME OF NASEEMA

Ashfak Javid   13 August 2015

Thanks for the suggestion. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query