LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Aggarwal   03 September 2019

how can i be a warrior after lossing everything

we both are divorcee. just after child birth with me ,my wife left my home with our son , I charged with 498A /406/323.after wards my mother in law filed 354 against me, police considered it and I went to jail for 8 days.I lost my job.crpc 125 result 10000pm . after repeated attempts no compromise.
my life ruined.
now she has girl child from previous marriage, without adoption certificate she donate her to a cloth merchant in 2.5 lakh.
now I want to lodge a case, please guide me how can I lodged this case

Learning

3 Replies

Sr. Advocate Alok Mahur   03 September 2019

Hello Mr. Deepak Agarwal Ji . you can lodge an FIR under Indian Penal Code for allegation of selling a minor girl for Prostitution and under many more sections you can proceed against her . . And did you appeal against order of maintenance of 10000/month under section 125 crpc . For more info Feel Free To call me anytime Advocate Alok Mahur Ch-150 Civil Court Ghaziabad M-7503885968 Email Id : alokmahur123@gmail.com

Sr. Advocate Alok Mahur   03 September 2019

Hello Mr. Deepak Agarwal Ji . you can lodge an FIR under Indian Penal Code for allegation of selling a minor girl for Prostitution and under many more sections you can proceed against her . . And did you appeal against order of maintenance of 10000/month under section 125 crpc . For more info Feel Free To call me anytime Advocate Alok Mahur Ch-150 Civil Court Ghaziabad M-7503885968 Email Id : alokmahur123@gmail.com

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 September 2019

Please post simple facts avoiding personal opinions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register