Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How builder sale builder floor in gurgaon?

I am looking for purchasing a builder floor in gurgaon. Since my budget is low. I opt for builder floor in old gurgaon colonies. Builder are selling 2 units at each builder floor. Here is huda law which allows sale of builder floor if they are more than 180sq yard. But here units are only 1100 sq feet. How people are getting registered their properties still? HDFC is not giving loan stating only one unit per builder floor is allowed while Canfin is ok with the loan? Is it genuine property or that is policy of bank? Do occupancy certificate required in builder floor? I have asked three questions.. 

1. How builder floor can be sold and registered inspite of lower than permissible area? 

2. is it necessary to have one unit per builder floor? 

3. Occupancy certificate requires for builder floor? 

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 July 2020

You can convert the queries and make RTI Application and seek such information on 3 points from the Local authority that permitted construction.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me the laid down norms/orders/notifications that state about the sale of Builder's flats.

. How builder floor can be sold and registered inspite of lower than permissible area? 

2. is it necessary to have one unit per builder floor?  

--

3.Occupancy certificate requires for builder floor?   For every flat there must be occupancy certificate irrespective of the ownership as assessment of tax depends on such inspection, measurement and completion.

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 July 2020

The posting involves intricate aspects of local laws and regulations. It is better that a local advocate is contacted.

Perhaps it will advantageous if the query is posted in EXPERT section as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register