New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satya   22 September 2023

How a1can attend instead of a2 & a3 also?


Can some one help me the process how to attend court instead of my father & mother.

As I'm framed as A1 and my father, mother been framed as A2 & A3. Recently my father got brain stoke and paralyzed. 


Please guide me the process to avoid my father attending court. 


 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     22 September 2023

Your parents may give vakalat to your lawyer.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 September 2023

You can instruct your lawyer to file a vakalatnama for them too and an applicaiton undr section 205 Cr.p.c. seeking to dispense with their personal appearance owing to the medical reasons, and attach a copy of the medical certificate to this effect. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     23 September 2023

Did you ask same question from your lawyer who is engaged by you, well aware about facts and circumstances of the case and an intelligent enough to satisfy your question ?

If so, what is his / her opinion and advise ? Proceed accordingly.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 September 2023

seek exmption.                                     

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register