How a person on depression medicine get legal help

Sir or Ma'am I'm from Kerala. Will a person on depression drugs won't be considered as legible for government jobs or to legal help like help from women cell, police, attorney. Will our statements be treated as invalid???? Do we have a voice??? Are all of us are mental patients who imagines things???How will women like me in this world even survive???The name in this email is my pet name given by my parents.

ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1. ONLY a person with proper mental frame of mind can seek legal assistance of any kind.  

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Thanks Sir👍

Lawyer

Police has no role in appointment for a government job.

If you are otherwise eligible, drugs for depression is "NO" disability for seeking government job.

Your statement is valid.

Advocate

I do endorse experts 

Thank you Ma'am👍; Thank you Sir👍

Advocate

The query contains hardly any facts that any meaningful suggestion is impossible. Is it the case you or anyone else have been denied jobs just because mentally challenged? Or that police or legal help has been denied? 

Please post complete facts throwing light on the issue you are trying to highlight.

Sorry sir for not responding in detail. Actually I am trying to get a job and I wasn't sure whether people like me are even legible to get government jobs. I didn't have the courage to ask anyone till now. I was also worried if I ever get into trouble people will ever believe me or help me. Sorry again sir. Thanks for responding.

Advocate

I am also from Kerala. You are free to contact me. 

greetings

Mental Health Care Act 2017 promotes and fulfills the rights of persons suffering from any mental illness. It imposes a duty on the government to create awareness and reduce the stigma linked with mental illness.

The rights available are-

1. right to information

2. right to access mental health care

3. right to confidentiality

3. right to equality and non- discrimination

4.  right to protection from cruel , inhuman and degrading treatment

5.  right to legal aid

6. right to community living

7. right to personal contacts and communication

8. right to access mental records

9. right to make complaints about deficiencies in the provisions of the services

10.right to access mental health care

therefore you don't need to get worried as you have all the rights to attain any legal aid.

regards

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x