Mental Health Care Act 2017 promotes and fulfills the rights of persons suffering from any mental illness. It imposes a duty on the government to create awareness and reduce the stigma linked with mental illness.
The rights available are-
1. right to information
2. right to access mental health care
3. right to confidentiality
3. right to equality and non- discrimination
4. right to protection from cruel , inhuman and degrading treatment
5. right to legal aid
6. right to community living
7. right to personal contacts and communication
8. right to access mental records
9. right to make complaints about deficiencies in the provisions of the services
10.right to access mental health care
therefore you don't need to get worried as you have all the rights to attain any legal aid.