Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NeelRVYahoo (Desktop enigneer)     27 November 2020

Housing society water inlet to flat- maharashtra

Sirji,
I have one inlet of 0.5" inch connection in kitchen from main pipe line as per society has given to all flat. Every day society gives us 1 hour water supply and then closes this supply.

I have not done any additional connection from main pipe line. Hence, I will get same water amount and for 1 hour as all flats gets.

I have to put a rubber pipe from kitchen to bathroom 300ltr tank for the use of bathroom and toilet. for that my father(Age69)/me have to take chair to put pipe into tank. So, to avoid any accidents if chair falls, i added a T pipe in my kitchen and done piping till bathroom tank.

HOUSING SOCIETY said, saying that i have done double tapping and alterations done. You will have to remove that.

My thinking is that, I have only one 0.5inch connections and I have not done any alterations to main society's pipe line/layout. I have done internal piping to take water to bathroom and toilet.

Point:There will be same water supply to all flat owners with same timing. Any matter that I have done additional tapping/inlets unlawful!!!...

Learning

3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     27 November 2020

1. Society CANNOT dictate terms /rules as to what to do inside the Flat.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 November 2020

"HOUSING SOCIETY said" Is their any written communication/objection?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 November 2020

Repeated query, read reply in original post before repeating same story.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register