LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar...... (occupation )     20 August 2014

Housing loan

To avail housing loan do we have to get the house registered or can we get house loan on sale agreement / sale deed ?


 1 Replies

Marimuthu (Proprietor)     20 August 2014

In order to avail the Housing loan,the house ie ,immovable property must be registered in the name of Applicant of the loan.Bank will not grant loan against the sale agreement.The' sale agreement 'does not convey title to the buyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register